Ten-strong agent support team created by Inspiring Travel Company
A ten-strong agent support team has been created by Inspiring Travel to handle trade enquiries.
The dedicated agent sales team is solely focused on serving agents with staff offering combined travel experience of more than 180 years.
They will work flexible hours and be available via a dedicated trade support phone number and a group email.
Inspiring Travel is offering an additional £75 Love to Shop voucher for every new booking in August and September, in addition a scheme already in place.
Trade partnership director Di Selby said: “Our relationships with our travel agent partners are highly valued, and we are delighted to offer this new agent support to help make booking through Inspiring Travel an enjoyable, simple and stress-free process.
“With this team of ten talented travel specialists, who together know our products and systems inside out, we can be on hand to help with any questions, as well as share our product knowledge to ensure our agent partners offer their clients the very best tailored service, sharing our strongest offers and benefits.
“Our aim is that we enable agents to become an irreplaceable asset to their clients, in the same way, we hope, we are an asset to them.”
- Nick Upperton – Asia & Caribbean
- Vicky McGlynn – Europe
- Nikhil Chhibber – India & Sri Lanka
- Mhairi McGuinness – Australasia, Thailand & Indian Ocean
- Jackie Sampson – Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East & Europe
- Greig Wells – Thailand, Australia & New Zealand
- Samantha Morris – Caribbean, Europe & Indian Ocean
- Cheryl Mallon – Africa, Indian Ocean, Asia & North America
- Mari Colrain – Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa & Asia
- Denise Walker – Cruise