Golden ticket incentive launched by Lusso
Agents who book with Lusso before April 28 gain a golden ticket entry into their holiday prize draw to be held on Monday April 30.
Six winners will choose a stay at one of six luxury destinations based upon the order in which they are drawn. The first three winners out of the hat will also win up to £500 spending money to put towards flights or in-resort credit.
Sales director Gareth Hulmston said: “We are really excited by this incentive as our hotelier partners have been extremely keen to show their support for independent agents and at the same time give them a fantastic opportunity to stay at these incredible properties on their own holidays.
“Nearly all of the prizes feature half board as we wanted agents to truly experience these destinations whilst removing some of the cost implications of winning such a prize.
“As an element of fun over the course of the incentive we also have a small ‘photographic memory’ competition running weekly where agents have to identify a picture from a hotel or resort within the Lusso portfolio.
“The quickest correct response wins a bottle of champagne and we have found this has been well received as agents love opportunities in which they can test their knowledge against their peers.”
The prizes include:
• 7 nights in the Maldives at Huvafen Fushi
• 7 nights in St Barts at the Hotel Guanahani & Spa
• 10 nights in Mauritius at the Shanti Maurice and the new Angsana Balaclava
• 7 nights in St Kitts and Nevis at Nisbet Plantation Beach Club and Ottley’s Plantation Inn
• 7 nights in St Lucia at Jade Mountain and Anse Chastanet
• 6 nights in Dubai at the One&Only Royal Mirage and Armani Hotel
For further information call Lusso on 01625 591111 or go to lussotravel.com/+/prize