Destination Canada partners with Aspire to create marketing tool for agents
Destination Canada has partnered with Aspire to create a useful marketing tool for the trade.
Earlier this year, the two brands worked together to create an eight-page A-Z Guide to Canada. After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on the supplement, the content has now been adapted to ensure it is relevant to consumers, with agents and tour operators able to distribute it to their clients.
It is hoped the tool will help agents showcase Canada to their clients during the peak booking window.
Adam Hanmer, of Destination Canada, said: “Inspired by our A to Z guide to Canada? We hope so. We’ve adapted the original trade content to speak to your clients in the hope that you’ll find it a useful free tool in giving them the confidence to make the booking with you.”
To help you share this collateral with ease, we have created a shareable link which you can use as you wish or you have the option of downloading a PDF versions.
• Travel agents can share the link with their clients by clicking here
• Travel agents can download PDFs of the entire document by clicking here
• Tour operators can share the link with their clients by clicking here
• Tour operators can download PDFs of the entire document by clicking here
• To access Destination Canada’s media gallery, click here
• To visit Destination Canada’s agent training platform, click here
As an additional tool, we’ve also created a simple HTML template which links to the A-Z Guide to Canada. In order to use this, you simply need to either copy and paste the contents into an email or simply forward it to clients. You can access the HTML here.