Leaders of LuxuryBAFTA, London. June 14 2023
Aspire’s flagship conference Leaders of Luxury will return this summer with a raft of insightful speakers set to take the stage. The event will once again be held at Bafta in London’s Piccadilly on June 14, in partnership with headline sponsor Explora Journeys.
Launched in 2017, Leaders of Luxury addresses the key influences shaping high-end travel and the wider luxury sector. The event brings together more than 250 of the most influential people in the industry.Each year, Leaders of Luxury looks at the key trends and developments in the luxury travel space, while also inviting speakers from outside the sector to share their knowledge and expertise. This year’s event will take a deep dive into the world of marketing, with a particular focus on the influencer community’s role within travel. The pioneering spirit of luxury travel brands who put new destinations on the map will also be discussed, alongside sustainability and responsible tourism and privacy and exclusivity.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Craig Jeffs, regional director of sales and marketing for the UK and Ireland, Kerzner International
- Linden Coppell, director of sustainability, Explora Journeys
- Natasha Towey, managing director, Carrier
- Paul Cleary, chief executive and owner, Caribtours
- Peter Chipchase, chief marketing officer, Abercrombie & Kent
- Tom Spratt, head of partnerships, luxury and beauty, Pinterest
- Trevor Kearney, director and head of Savills’ London office and head of sports and entertainment (courtesy of Scenic)
- Sara McCorquodale, founder, Corq
Aspire editor Hollie-Rae Brader said: “Our Leaders of Luxury conference attracts a stellar line-up of speakers and an equally stellar audience from all segments of the luxury travel sector. A huge thanks to our sponsors for such a brilliant event. I look forward to a day full of insight, creativity and inspiration.”
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. Attendance is free but by invitation only. Those who would like to be considered for attendance or sponsorship opportunities should email email@example.com