Leaders of LuxuryNovember 16, 2021Andaz London, Liverpool Street
Leaders of Luxury is Aspire’s flagship event, bringing together a minimum of 250 of the most senior people in luxury travel for a day-long conference aiming to inspire and educate. The event is invitation-only with the Aspire editorial team handpicking the audience. This year it will be held on November 16 at Andaz London Liverpool Street in partnership with headline sponsor Air Charter Service.
Leaders of Luxury is always a hugely popular event, and as such we always have a waiting list of those hoping to attend. As the name suggests, we only those senior or a leader at their respective business. We invite owners, CEOS, COOs, MDs, director of sales and director of marketing level employees - it’s important to the Aspire team that everyone in attendance is senior in their field and a decision maker who can return to their businesses and implement something they have learnt at the event or utilise a new business contact they have met.
The conference focuses on the key themes and topics of luxury travel, addressing opportunities and challenges the industry faces. This year, sessions will focus on market trends and post-pandemic recovery, rebuilding loyalty among high-net-worth individuals, marketing to niche luxury sectors and the latest issues surrounding sustainability.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lydia Slater, editor-in-chief, Harper's Bazaar
- Jo Rzymowska, chief executive and president, Celebrity Cruises
- Kerry Golds, managing director, Abercrombie & Kent
- Helen Brocklebank, chief executive, Walpole
- Filip Boyen, chief executive, Forbes Travel Guide
- Joss Kent, chief executive, andBeyond
- Jo Causon, chief executive, Institute of Customer Service
- Tom Marchant, co-founder, Black Tomato
- Michala Chatel, managing partner, Ultima Collection
- Piers Schmidt, founder, Luxury Branding
- Helen Beck, head of global sales excellence, Explora Journeys
- Dan Luddington, vice president of development, Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Kyp Charalambous, vice president of sales, Atlantis
- Uwern Jong, founder, OutThere magazine
- Alex Cheatle, founder, Ten Lifestyle Group
- Byanne Akbor, content and publishing manager, Carrier
- Katie Terrington, co-founder, The Conscious Travel Foundation
- Claire Moore, managing director, Peakes Travel Elite
- Mike Gatting, former England cricket captain
For remaining sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.